365 Days

it's only been a day since we talked about parting. but strangely I feel relaxed, this feeling of freedom. the second, second day I become loose and my heart is uneasy. the third day, I can't even sleep because my heart is beating so loud. the fourth day, everything turns dark. the fifth day, only tears are falling. the sixth day, my heart feels empty and I spend the whole day eating. one week, the day it turned a week. all the song lyrics sound like my story. the 3rd-rate love story in movies and dramas all sound like my story. one month, the day it turned a month. I cut my long hair, long hair you liked so much and when I wear provocative clothes that you hated so much, it finally feels like we've parted.one year, the day it turned a year, with a person who is a lot like you. I fell in love and found happiness and although the news of you bothers me a bit. I can turn around and smile. love is like that, time is the cure. I really thought I was going to die then but if this love gives me pain again, I'll say good-bye, smiling.because love will come again.




No comments: